Sherwood Center provides Special Education Services and Adult Day Services to children and adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and related developmental disabilities. ASD is a complex neurobiological disorder that typically lasts throughout a person’s lifetime. The purpose of Sherwood Center’s Special Education program is to support students to acquire and improve developmental skills in critical areas such as language/communication, activities of daily living, community inclusion, socialization and functional academics.
Serve KC volunteers will:
• Set up and decorate tables.
• Put out bingo supplies – markers, crayons, etc.
• Help teachers set up craft items.
• Move supplies and bingo baskets from the storage area.
• Price and display desserts.
• Set up silent auction and raffle items.
The 8:30 end time is only an estimate