About Hospice House: When staying at home isn’t an option, Kansas City Hospice House provides a peaceful care alternative by providing medical and nursing care for patients facing advanced illnesses, as well as emotional and spiritual support for patients and their families, all in the comfort of a beautiful, homelike environment. It’s a place where many generations come together and where family members are relieved of caregiving duties and can focus on each other, while the staff attend to the patients’ needs.
Serve KC volunteers provide meals for the patients’ families to allow them to spend as much time as possible with their loved ones who are nearing the end of their lives.
Today’s Meal Theme: Pot Luck. Select one of the available (not bold) categories below, then use the Comments section on this page to indicate what you will bring. Please be firm in your commitment.
1. Main Dish – Fried Chicken – Tina
2. Main Dish – Betty Ann
3. Main Dish – Nicole’s Paul
4. Main Dish – Mac and cheese casserole – Cathy
5. Main Dish – Paul Mills
6. Main Dish – Bean Soup – Carolyn
7. Hot vegetable side dish – Neila
8. Hot vegetable side dish – Nicole
9. Bread – Rebecca
10. Salad – Christie
11. Pasta Salad – June.
12. Dessert for approx. 20 – Carol
13. Dessert for approx. 20 – Faye