Tuesday, 01 Mar 2016 4:30 PM
***CHOOSE A LINE NUMBER OF FOOD TO BRING AND POST A COMMENT TO THE SITE WITH THAT LINE NUMBER***
Please arrive at 4:30 to help prepare, dinner served at 6pm. Once all the families have eaten, our group will eat together before cleaning up.
As a reminder, left-over food, unless it can be frozen and re-used, stays at the house for the families to eat the following days. Often when we serve dinner, families may still be at the hospital with their kiddo’s and come back to the house hungry after a long day and expect to find food in the refrigerators.
Menu: Potato and Chicken Noodle Soups, Grilled Cheese Sammies and Cookie Bark
1. 2 fully cooked Roasterie Chickens – Ginny
2. 4 Large Containers Chicken Stock AND 1 package Bacon – Janet–
3. 1 Large Package Frozen (shredded) Hash Browns, 1 package carrots, 1 package celery – Sue K.
4. 1 Gallon Milk AND 1 package Bacon – Tiffany & Fam
5. 4 Loaves of Bread (white or wheat) AND 2 large Onions – Carolyn
6. 2 Packages Velveta Cheese – Joni
7. Ingredients for tossed salad: 3 bags salad mix, 1 package carrots, 1 package radishes – Latonia
8. Ingredients for tossed salad: 1 can black olives, 1 head broccoli, 1 pepper any color – Ann
9. Noodles, tub butter, 2 package Shredded Cheese, flour, 2 sticks butter, stock pots, griddle, cheese slicer JILL
10. 2 Containers Lemonade AND 1 package Tea Bags – Chris & Nichole
11. 1 large package Lemon Sandwich Cookies AND 1 large package Chocolate Sandwich Cookies (HyVee carries an off-brand of both of these in larger packages) – Neila
12. 4 Packages WHITE Chocolate Chips – Carol
Any questions, feel free to reach out directly to me 816-582-6732 or email@example.com