Volunteers will have various tasks including taking tokens and pouring beer & wine to festival attendees and some volunteers may work the entrance / registration area.
***MUST BE 21 TO POUR BEVERAGES & HAVE PHOTO ID, NO EXCEPTIONS*** Volunteers must also have a valid photo-ID on them at all times during the event to be allowed to pour alcohol.
• Please arrive by 10:30 am to allow time for check-in, training and placement before our 11 am shift begins.
• Weekend parking is free at any of the Crown Center garages or on the street
• Check-in in at the admission and drink ticket able that is located to the right of the fountains on the Gold Level (the Grand Street level). It will be to the right of where the food trucks are parked. MAP
• Attire: Wear comfortable shoes, whatever bottoms you feel most comfortable in and if you are worried about being cold bring a long sleeve t-shirt to wear under the CRAFT short sleeve tee that will be provided. You may want to bring a light jacket as well and possibly light gloves to wear in the morning, it will be chilly!
• My cell number: 816-582-7857 (Selena) Call if you need help finding us or have questions the day of the event.
• This event is happening rain or shine (and right now, it appears that there will not be any rain)