Volunteers will be taking tokens and pouring beer & wine to festival attendees.
***MUST BE 21 TO VOLUNTEER, NO EXCEPTIONS***
Volunteers must also have a valid photo-ID on them at all times during the event to be allowed to pour alcohol.
· This event is happening rain or shine (and right now, it appears that there will not be any rain)
· Weekend parking is free at any of the Crown Center garages or on the street
· Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your shift begins for assignment and training ***The event starts at 10 so 9:30 “event time” is plenty early for arrival.
· Check-in in at the admission and drink ticket able that is located to the right of the fountains on the Gold Level (the Grand Street level). It will be to the right of where the food trucks are parked
· Attire: Wear comfortable shoes, whatever bottoms you feel most comfortable in and if you are worried about being cold bring a long sleeve t-shirt to wear under the CRAFT short sleeve tee that will be provided. You may want to bring a light jacket as well and possibly light gloves to wear in the morning, it will be chilly!
Temps on Saturday, low 47 – high 61 so it’s going to be chilly in the morning. Please come prepared for the weather, I recommend dressing in layers.
My cell number: 816-582-6732