About Hospice House: When staying at home isn’t an option, Kansas City Hospice House provides a peaceful care alternative by providing medical and nursing care for patients facing advanced illnesses, as well as emotional and spiritual support for patients and their families, all in the comfort of a beautiful, homelike environment. It’s a place where many generations come together and where family members are relieved of caregiving duties and can focus on each other, while the staff attend to the patients’ needs.
Serve KC volunteers provide meals for the patients’ families to allow them to spend as much time as possible with their loved ones who are nearing the end of their lives.
Today’s Meal Theme: Grilled lunch theme. Select one of the available (not bold) categories below, then use the Comments section on this page to indicate what you will bring. Please be firm in your commitment.
1. 16 hot, pre-cooked, hamburgers – Betty Ann
2. 16 hot, pre-cooked, hamburgers – Elaine
3. 16 hot, pre-cooked, hot dogs or brats – Mary O
4. 16 hot, pre-cooked, hot dogs or brats – Joel
5. Hot macaroni and cheese – Neila
6. Small ketchup, mustard and relish – Elaine
7. Baked beans for approx. 20 and cheddar cheese slices- Tina
8. 2 bags of chips and 32 hot dog buns – Linda
9. 2 bags of chips and 32 hamburger buns- Norene
10. Cole slaw – Faye
11. Lettuce, tomatoes and onions ready to be applied to hamburgers and hot dogs – Elaine
12. Dessert for approx. 20 – Nicole
13. Dessert for approx. 20 – Paul