***CHOOSE A LINE ITEM OF FOOD FROM THE DESCRIPTION AND POST A COMMENT TO THE SITE WHEN YOU RSVP***
This event is at the Longfellow (large) House.
Menu: Swedish Meatballs over noodles, salad, bread and an ice cream sundae bar.. Please arrive at 4:30 to help prepare dinner to serve at 6:00 PM. After all families have eaten, we will eat as a group.
When you RSVP, please indicate what line number of food items you will be bringing. This is an age appropriate, child friend event.
1. Frozen Meatballs & sauce packets – JANET N
2. 10C Sour Cream – JILL
3. 6 Packages Egg Noodles – MB
4. 4 Loaves Italian Bakery Bread & 1 Large Tub Margarine – SUE
5. All items to make a tossed garden salad with veggies – feeds 25 ppl – CINDY EVANS
6. All items to make a tossed garden salad with veggies – feed 25 ppl – TUAN
7. 5 jars spaghetti sauce – MB
8. 1 Gallon Milk, 2 large packages baby carrots, 2 packages apple sauce cups CAROLYN
9. 1 Can Lemonade Drink Mix (NOT Crystal Light) & 1 can grated parmesan cheese (the green can stuff please). WIN
10. 2 kinds of ice cream, your choice – STILL NEEDED
11. 1 jar of each: Caramel Sauce, Chocolate Sauce, Marshmallow Cream, Sprinkles, Cherries – JANET / LORI
12. 3 Containers of Bakery Frosted Sugar Cookies (HyVee is a great place to get these) & 1 box ice cream cones STACEY
Any questions, feel free to call or email me email@example.com or
The Ronald McDonald Houses are a “Home Away From Home” for thousands of
families every year who must travel to the Kansas City area to receive medical
treatment for a sick or injured child. Together, the two Ronald McDonald Houses (Cherry Street House & Longfellow House) provide temporary lodging to as many as 60 families each night while their children undergo vital medical care. The family Suites inside our Longfellow House, allow us to serve immuno-suppressed children and their families (i.e. organ transplants and bone marrow
transplants). Both Houses offer a warm and welcoming place to sleep, as well as full kitchen facilities, laundry facilities, living rooms and recreation areas
to provide a homey environment where families may relax away from the stresses of the hospital and meet other families experiencing similar crises.