***CHOOSE A LINE ITEM OF FOOD FROM THE DESCRIPTION AND POST A COMMENT TO THE SITE WHEN YOU RSVP***
Menu: Sloppy Joes, Loaded Mashed Potatoes and Oven S’mores.
Arrive at 4:30, all food needs to be prepared on site or purchased at a grocery store. Dinner service is at 6:00 pm. When all of the families have gone through the line, our group can eat together.
1) 2 lbs hamburger – to be cooked on site – SUE
2) Sloppy Joes – JILL
3) 1 – 10 lb bag potatoes (or 2 -5 lb bags), Vegetable Peeler and masher & Chives JILL
4) 2 Packages Bacon, 2 Packages Shredded Cheddar Cheese, CAROLYN
5) 2 Large containers Sour Cream, 1 gallon Milk CAROL
6) At least 30 hamburger buns (4 packages of 8 buns or can get larger packages) and 1 jar sandwich pickles- JONI S
7) Cole Slaw Fixings – to feed 25 ppl – your own recipe or jar sauce – salad made on site or purchased from a deli – JANET
8) Veggies for a big tray – 1 bag baby carrots, 1 bag celery, 1 head cauliflower, 1 head broccoli, 2 big cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, etc. (bring whatever you like for this) FAYE
8) 1 box graham crackers, 1 bags Hershey’s Chocolate Bars (for S’Mores) MB
Any questions, feel free to call or email email@example.com or
The Ronald McDonald Houses are a “Home Away From Home” for thousands of
families every year who must travel to the Kansas City area to receive medical
treatment for a sick or injured child. Together, the two Ronald McDonald Houses (Cherry Street House & Longfellow House) provide temporary lodging to as many as 60 families each night while their children undergo vital medical care. The family Suites inside our Longfellow House, allow us to serve immuno-suppressed children and their families (i.e. organ transplants and bone marrow
transplants). Both Houses offer a warm and welcoming place to sleep, as well as full kitchen facilities, laundry facilities, living rooms and recreation areas
to provide a homey environment where families may relax away from the stresses of the hospital and meet other families experiencing similar crises.