***CHOOSE A LINE NUMBER OF FOOD TO BRING AND POST A COMMENT TO THE SITE WITH THAT LINE NUMBER***
Please arrive at 4:30 to help prepare, dinner served at 6pm. Once all the families have eaten, our group will eat together before cleaning up.
As a reminder, left-over food, unless it can be frozen and re-used, stays at the house for the families to eat the following days. Often when we serve dinner, families may still be at the hospital with their kiddo’s and come back to the house hungry after a long day and expect to find food in the refrigerators.
Menu: Potato and Chicken Noodle Soups, Grilled Cheese Sammies and Cookies
1. 2 fully cooked Roasterie Chickens – Sue
2. 6 Large Containers Chicken Stock – Jill
3. 1 gallon milk, 1 small package baby carrots, 1 package celery, – Faye
4. 2 packages Bacon AND 1 LARGE package Egg Noodles – Michelle
5. 5 Loaves of Bread (white or wheat) – Mary Anne
6. 1 Package Velveta (store brand) Cheese ***PLEASE BRING THIS COLD, IT SLICES EASIER*** and 1 large tub margarine – Selena
7. Ingredients for tossed salad: 2 bags salad mix OR 2 heads lettuce, 1 package radishes, 1 can black olives – Carol & Bob
8. 3 dozen cookies – either slice and bake OR store bought – Carol & Bob
8.5 – 2 containers Ice Cream, your choice of flavors – Janice
9. 2 Containers powder Lemonade (NOT Crystal Light) – Carolyn
10. Potatoes, Velveta, 2 package Shredded Cheese, Salad Stuffs, flour, 2 sticks butter, stock pots, griddle, cheese slicer – Jill
Any questions, feel free to reach out directly to me 816-582-6732 or firstname.lastname@example.org