***CHOOSE A LINE NUMBER OF FOOD TO BRING AND POST A COMMENT TO THE SITE WITH THAT LINE NUMBER***
Please arrive at 4:30 to help prepare, dinner served at 6pm. Once all the families have eaten, our group will eat together before cleaning up.
Menu: White chicken chili, Grilled Ham/Cheese Sammies, salad, s’mores, and ice cream sundaes
1. 3 cans white navy beans, 3 cans black beans, 3 cans corn – Janet
2. 3 cans medium spice Rotel, 3 cans chopped tomatoes – Susan
3. 6 boxes of chicken stock – Mary Anne & Joe
4. 2 large containers sour cream & 2 bags shredded
cheddar cheese, 2 ice cream – Sue
5. Chicken, ham, pitchers & lemonade, corn?,
Cumin, Celery Seed, stock pot, griddle, tub of butter,
cheese slicer, 2 Onions, 1 cilantro & 3 limes – Jill
6. 2 Packages Velveta type cheese – Aldi is cheapest!
PLEASE BRING COLD – Mary O
7. Ingredients for tossed salad: 3 bags salad mix, 1 package carrots,
1 package radishes – Jill
8. Ingredients for tossed salad: 1 can black olives, 1 head broccoli,
1 pepper any color – Dennis
9. 6 Loaves of Bread (white, wheat, whatever you want) – Mary W.
10. Ice cream toppings & S’mores – Carol & Bob
Any questions, feel free to reach out directly to me 816-582-6732 or firstname.lastname@example.org