***CHOOSE A LINE NUMBER OF FOOD TO BRING AND POST A COMMENT TO THE SITE WITH THAT LINE NUMBER***
I’m optimistic that it will NOT be in the 80’s the first week of November so let’s make Janet B’s favorite soup! Please arrive at 4:30 to help prepare, dinner served at 6pm. Once all the families have eaten, our group will eat together before cleaning up.
As a reminder, left-over food, unless it can be frozen and re-used, stays at the house for the families to eat the following days. Often when we serve dinner, families may still be at the hospital with their kiddo’s and come back to the house hungry after a long day and expect to find food in the refrigerators.
Menu: White chicken chili, mac & cheese, salad, bread and dessert
1) 2 fully cooked roastery chickens – Janet
2) 3 cans white navy beans, 3 cans black beans, 3 cans corn, 3 cans medium spice Rotel – Carolyn
3) 3 cans chopped tomatoes , 4 boxes of stock, 2 bunches cilantro & 3 limes – Karen
4) 4 boxes elbow macaroni & 1 box Velveta – Sue
5) 4 jars alfredo sauce, & 2 bags Frito chips – Jill
6) All ingredients for a tossed salad with veggies – serve 25 – Michael
7) All ingredients for a tossed salad with veggies – serve 25 – Molly
8) 2 large containers sour cream & 2 bags shredded cheddar cheese – Carol
9) 2 loaves Italian style bread & 1 can lemonade powder mix – Mary Ann
10) 2 boxes graham crackers, 2 packages LARGE Marshmallows & 1 large tub margarine Rhonda
11) 3 packages chocolate (Hershey) bars for S’Mores – Josh
Any questions, feel free to reach out directly to me 816-582-6732 or firstname.lastname@example.org