***CHOOSE A LINE ITEM OF FOOD FROM THE DESCRIPTION AND POST A COMMENT TO THE SITE WHEN YOU RSVP***
Back by popular demand BACON and Breakfast for dinner with Biscuits and Gravy at the Ronald McDonald Longfellow House. Please arrive at 4:30 to help prepare dinner to serve at 6:00 PM. After all families have eaten, we will eat as a group.
When you RSVP, please indicate what line number of food items you will be bringing and any griddles and large non-stick frying pans you can provide. This is an age appropriate, child friend event.
1. 4 Loaves Raisin Bread AND a 3lb bag apples and apple peeler – JILL
2. 4 Loaves White or Wheat Bread AND 1 Gallon Milk – CAROL
3. 5 Dozen Large Eggs JOSH
4. 5 Dozen Large Eggs VIC
5. ALL Fruit for a large fruit salad (banana’s, grapes, apples, oranges, melon, etc. whatever is in season that you want to bring) & 1 small jar honey – Feed 25 ppl –
8. 4 Packages Bacon – minimum 48 pieces – SUE
9. 4 Packages Bacon – minimum 48 pieces – JONI S
10. 3 Large Containers Syrup, 1 Large Tub Margarine, 1 Can Cooking Spray – CAROLYN
11. 3 packages shredded cheddar cheese, 1 gallon milk SCOTTI ??
12. 2 Gallons Orange Juice NOT TANG KELLY
Items needed to cook with – please indicate what you can provide:
• Large Plug-in type Griddle – JILL
• Large Plug-in type Griddle –SUE
• Large non-stick Frying Pan – JILL
• Large non-stick Frying Pan –JONI S
Any questions, feel free to call or email me email@example.com or
The Ronald McDonald Houses are a “Home Away From Home” for thousands of
families every year who must travel to the Kansas City area to receive medical
treatment for a sick or injured child. Together, the two Ronald McDonald Houses (Cherry Street House & Longfellow House) provide temporary lodging to as many as 60 families each night while their children undergo vital medical care. The family Suites inside our Longfellow House, allow us to serve immuno-suppressed children and their families (i.e. organ transplants and bone marrow
transplants). Both Houses offer a warm and welcoming place to sleep, as well as full kitchen facilities, laundry facilities, living rooms and recreation areas
to provide a homey environment where families may relax away from the stresses of the hospital and meet other families experiencing similar crises.