***CHOOSE A LINE ITEM OF FOOD FROM THE DESCRIPTION AND POST A COMMENT TO THE SITE WHEN YOU RSVP***
Sloppy Joes, Loaded Mashed Potatoes and Rice Krispie Treats at the Ronald McDonald Wylie House. Please arrive at 4:30 to help prepare dinner to serve at 6:00 PM. After all families have eaten, we will eat as a group.
This is an age appropriate, child friendly event.
1) 2 lbs hamburger – to be cooked on site – Vic
2) 2 lbs hamburger – to be cooked on site – Cynetta
3) 2 lbs hamburger – to be cooked on site – Faye
4) Potatoes, Vegetable Peeler and potato masher, Chives, Shredded Cheddar Cheese, Sour cream, tea bags, lemonade mix, baby carrots – Jill
5) 2 Packages Bacon, 1 large jar sliced dill pickles – Frances
6) 1 gallon Milk, 2 large bottle ketchup – Dayna
7) All ingredients for 2 pans Rice Krispie Treats – Carol
8) Hamburger Buns – Joni
9) Veggies for a big tray – 1 bag celery, 1 head cauliflower, 1 head broccoli, 1 container veggie dip – Ron
10) Veggies for a big tray – 2 big cucumbers, Cherry tomatoes, 2 peppers, 1 container veggie dip – Mary Ann
Any questions, feel free to call or email me
email@example.com or 816-582-6732
The Ronald McDonald Houses are a “Home Away From Home” for thousands of
families every year who must travel to the Kansas City area to receive medical
treatment for a sick or injured child. Together, the two Ronald McDonald Houses (Cherry Street House & Longfellow House) provide temporary lodging to as many as 60 families each night while their children undergo vital medical care. The family Suites inside our Longfellow House, allow us to serve immuno-suppressed children and their families (i.e. organ transplants and bone marrow
transplants). Both Houses offer a warm and welcoming place to sleep, as well as full kitchen facilities, laundry facilities, living rooms and recreation areas
to provide a homey environment where families may relax away from the stresses of the hospital and meet other families experiencing similar crises.