***CHOOSE A LINE ITEM OF FOOD FROM THE DESCRIPTION AND POST A COMMENT TO THE SITE WHEN YOU RSVP***
Menu: Cresent Pizza Bakes, Salad, Fruit & Oreo Bark. Please arrive at 4:30 to help prepare dinner to serve at 6:00 PM. After all families have eaten, we will eat as a group.
This is an age appropriate, child friendly event.
1. 2 lbs hamburger AND 1 package pepperoni – Callie
2. 1 roasterie chicken – Mary Ann & Joe
3. 3-24oz jars of pasta sauce AND 2 Packages Italian Shredded Cheese – Sue
4. 4 tubes crescent rolls $1.49 each at Aldi AND 1 6-pack Apple Sauce Cups – Heather
5. 4 tubes crescent rolls $1.49 each at Aldi AND 2 4-packs Pudding Cups (any flavor) – Christie
6. Ingredients for Tossed Salad – 3 packages or heads lettuce, 1 package baby carrots, 1 package celery – Frances
7. Ingredients for Tossed Salad – 1 can black olives, 1 package radishes, 1 pepper (any color)- Neila
8. 5 apples & 5 oranges- Neila
9. 2 bunches bananas – these will turn brown if left in a cold car all day – Heather
10. 2 packages White Chocolate Chips AND 2 packages Sandwich Cookies, 1 can parm Cheese, Lemonade Mix, Iced Tea Bags(baking sheets, Italian Seasoning) – Jill
Any questions, feel free to call or email me
email@example.com or 816-582-6732
The Ronald McDonald Houses are a “Home Away From Home” for thousands of
families every year who must travel to the Kansas City area to receive medical
treatment for a sick or injured child. Together, the two Ronald McDonald Houses (Cherry Street House & Longfellow House) provide temporary lodging to as many as 60 families each night while their children undergo vital medical care. The family Suites inside our Longfellow House, allow us to serve immuno-suppressed children and their families (i.e. organ transplants and bone marrow
transplants). Both Houses offer a warm and welcoming place to sleep, as well as full kitchen facilities, laundry facilities, living rooms and recreation areas
to provide a homey environment where families may relax away from the stresses of the hospital and meet other families experiencing similar crises.