***CHOOSE A LINE NUMBER OF FOOD TO BRING AND POST A COMMENT TO THE SITE WITH THAT LINE NUMBER***
Please arrive at 4:30pm to help prepare the meal. We will serve dinner at 6pm. Once the families have eaten, our group will eat together before cleaning up.
As a reminder, leftover food (unless it can be frozen and re-used) stays at the house for the families to eat at a later time. Families may still be at the hospital and miss the meal that we have prepared. We want to make sure there are leftovers for them.
Menu: Taco spaghetti casseroles, green salad, ice cream sundaes
1. 2 lbs ground beef – Michelle
2. 2 lbs ground beef – Carol
3. 3 lbs of spaghetti – Mary Anne
4. 4 cans of diced tomatoes and 2 onions –
5. 4 jars of spaghetti sauce – Josie
6. 1 large Velveeta (store brand is fine) – Mary Anne
7. Ingredients for lettuce salad: 2 bags salad mix (or 2 heads lettuce), 2 tomatoes, croutons, etc. – Lisa
8. 2 large pkgs of shredded cheese – Carol
9. 1 large container of ice cream – Sue
10. Ice cream toppings, seasonings for casseroles – Neila