When staying at home isn’t an option, Kansas City Hospice House provides a peaceful care alternative by providing medical and nursing care for patients facing advanced illnesses, as well as emotional and spiritual support for patients and their families, all in the comfort of a beautiful, homelike environment. It’s a place where many generations come together and where family members are relieved of caregiving duties and can focus on each other, while our staff attend to the patients’ needs.
We will provide a meal for approximately 45 family and guests of patients.
Today’s Theme: Soup and Sandwich
What is needed:
1. Crockpot of soup, hot and ready to serve – Broccoli Cheese. Tina
2. Crockpot of soup, hot and ready to serve – Split Pea and Ham. Maggie
3. Crockpot of soup, hot and ready to serve – Baked Potato. Shawn
4. Crockpot of soup, hot and ready to serve – Chicken/Pasta. Carol
5. Crockpot of soup, hot and ready to serve.
6. One large salad and dressing. Betty Ann
7. One large salad and dressing. Tamera
8. Dessert for 20. Mary
9. Dessert for 20. Jennie
10. Large vegetable tray with dip. Robert
11. 20 sandwiches. Norma
12. 20 sandwiches.Lisa
When you sign up, please indicate below which food item(s) above you will bring in the Comments section below..
Please be firm in your participation commitment.
Note: Due to limited space we ask that guests also bring a food item.