****WHEN YOU RSVP YOU MUST POST A COMMENT TO THE PAGE WITH WHAT LINE OF FOOD ITEMS YOU WILL BE BRINGING***
We’ll be making snacks for the families staying at Ronald McDonald House, while their child is either in the hospital or receiving treatment. Please Join us!
Please arrive a little before 2, we will full prepare the snacks in the kitchens at Ronald McDonald House.
Menu: Puppy Chow and Oatmeal Bars w/ butterscotch topping.
1) 1 family size Box of rice or corn Chex – Stacey
2) 1 family size Box of rice or corn Chex –
3) 1 container of creamy peanut butter –
4) 1 bags of powdered sugar –
5) 2 bags of semi sweet chocolate chips-
6) 1 large container of quick oats oatmeal (not instant)- Kyle
7) 1 bag of brown sugar –
8) 2 disposable 13 x 9 cake pans – Vivian
9) 1 tub of butter/margarine-
10) 1 bag of powdered sugar-
11) 2 bags of butterscotch chips-
12) 1 tub of butter/margarine-
Any questions, please feel free to call or email me direct: