****WHEN YOU RSVP YOU MUST POST A COMMENT TO THE PAGE WITH WHAT LINE OF FOOD ITEMS YOU WILL BE BRINGING***
We’ll be making dinner for the families staying at Ronald McDonald House, while their child is either in the hospital or receiving treatment. Please Join us!
Please arrive at 4:30, we will prepare dinner and serve at 6PM. Once all families have eaten, we can eat together as a group. All food items need to be prepared on site or in a grocery store.
When you RSVP, please post a note to the site what line number of food items you will bring.
Menu: White chicken chili, mac & cheese, salad, bread and dessert
1) 2 fully cooked roastery chickens – FAYE
2) 3 cans white navy beans, 3 cans black beans, 3 cans corn, 3 cans medium spice Rotel – JONI K
3) 3 cans chopped tomatoes , 4 boxes of stock, 2 bunches cilantro & 3 limes –SUE
4) 4 boxes elbow macaroni & 1 box Velveta cheese – JONI s
5) 4 jars alfredo sauce & 2 bags Frito chips – JILL
6) All ingredients for a tossed salad with veggies – serve 25 ppl –
7) All ingredients for a tossed salad with veggies – serve 25 ppl ANN
8) 2 large containers sour cream & 2 bags shredded cheddar cheese – JANET
9) 2 loaves Italian style bread & 1 can lemonade powder mix –
10) All ingredients to make 1 pan rice crispy treats (recipe on back of box)
11) 2 sticks butter, 1 small jar peanut butter, 1 bag powdered sugar –
12) 1 Box Nilla Wafers, 1 Bag Butterscotch Chips, 1 Jar Roasted Peanuts –
Any questions, please feel free to call or email me direct: