***CHOOSE A LINE NUMBER OF FOOD TO BRING AND POST A COMMENT TO THE SITE WITH THAT LINE NUMBER***
Please arrive at 4:30 to help prepare, dinner served at 6pm. Once all the families have eaten, our group will eat together before cleaning up.
As a reminder, left-over food, unless it can be frozen and re-used, stays at the house for the families to eat the following days. Often when we serve dinner, families may still be at the hospital with their kiddo’s and come back to the house hungry after a long day and expect to find food in the refrigerators.
Menu: Potato and Chicken Noodle Soups, Grilled Cheese Sammies and Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. 2 fully cooked Roasterie Chickens – Laura
2. 4 Large Containers Chicken Stock AND 1 LARGE package Egg Noodles – Sue
3. 1 gallon milk, 1 large (or 2 small) package baby carrots, 1 package celery, – Lindy
4. 2 packages Bacon – Janet
5. 4 Loaves of Bread (white or wheat) AND 2 large Onions – Carolyn P
6. 1 Package Velveta (store brand) Cheese ***PLEASE BRING THIS COLD, IT SLICES EASIER*** and 1 large tub margarine – Mary Anne
7. Ingredients for tossed salad: 3 bags salad mix OR 3 heads lettuce, 1 package carrots, 1 package radishes – Carol & Bob
8. Ingredients for tossed salad: 1 can black olives, 1 head broccoli, 1 pepper any color – Carol & Bob
9. 10. 2 Containers powder Lemonade (NOT Crystal Light) – Ron
9.5 2, ½ gallon containers of ice cream, your choice of flavors – Deanna
10. Potatoes, cookies, Velveta, 2 package Shredded Cheese, flour, 2 sticks butter, stock pots, griddle, cheese slicer, ice cream toppings & scooper – Jill
Any questions, feel free to reach out directly to me 816-582-6732 or email@example.com