***CHOOSE A LINE NUMBER OF FOOD TO BRING AND POST A COMMENT TO THE SITE WITH THAT LINE NUMBER***
Please arrive at 4:30 to help prepare, dinner served at 6pm. Once all the families have eaten, our group will eat together before cleaning up.
As a reminder, left-over food, unless it can be frozen and re-used, stays at the house for the families to eat the following days. Often when we serve dinner, families may still be at the hospital with their kiddo’s and come back to the house hungry after a long day and expect to find food in the refrigerators.
Menu: Chili, Grilled Cheese, Pasta Salad and Rice Krispie Treats.
1. Chilli Beans, , carrots, lemonade mix – Jill
2. 2 large cans diced tomatoes & 1 can tomato paste – Carrie
3. 2 boxes Saltine Crackers & 3 packages soup (Oyster) crackers – Mary Ann
4. 5 loaves sandwich bread AND 2 LARGE tubs margarine- Ginny
5. 1 Large box Velveta Cheese OR 3 packages pre-wrapped cheese slices – Janet N
6. 1 Large box Velveta Cheese OR 3 packages pre-wrapped cheese slices – Vic
7. 2 pounds hamburger – Sue
8. Various fresh vegetables for Pasta Salad – Callie? – Cherry tomatoes, cucumber, broccoli and Joni cauliflower, radishes, peppers, black olives
Jill – Baby Carrots
9. 2 boxes spiral OR bowtie Pasta, 2 bottles Italian Vinaigrette Salad Dressing – Betty Ann
10. All ingredients for 2 pans rice krispie treats (recipe on box) AND 1 package chocolate chips, shredded cheese, sour cream – Carol & Bob
Any questions, feel free to reach out directly to me 816-582-6732 or email@example.com