***CHOOSE A LINE ITEM OF FOOD FROM THE DESCRIPTION AND POST A COMMENT TO THE SITE WHEN YOU RSVP***
Hot turkey and swiss sandwiches, salad, chips and cookies at the Ronald McDonald Wylie Street House. Please arrive at 4:30 to help prepare dinner to serve at 6:00 PM. After all families have eaten, we will eat as a group prior to cleaning up.
1. 4 lbs. deli turkey – Janet
2. 5 packages sliced swiss cheese (12 pieces per pkg) – Mary Anne
3. 4 packages of Kings Hawaiian Dinner Rolls-Janet
4. 1 Small jar of mayo, 1 small jar of honey mustard, 1 small jar dill pickle chips – Craig
5. 2 packages potato chips, 2 packages Doritos -David
6. Veggies for relish tray: 1 package carrots, 1 package celery, 2 peppers – Norma
7. Veggies for relish tray: 2 cucumbers, 1 package cherry tomatoes and 1 container of veggie dip -Brad
8. Fruit salad ingredients: 1 cantaloupe, 1 package grapes, 1 package strawberries – Mary
9. 4 dozen slice & bake cookies – Carol & Bob
10. 2 containers ice cream, your choice of flavors – Carol & Bob
Any questions, feel free to call or email me
email@example.com or 816-582-6732
The Ronald McDonald Houses are a “Home Away From Home” for thousands of families every year who must travel to the Kansas City area to receive medical treatment for a sick or injured child. Together, the two Ronald McDonald Houses (Cherry Street House & Longfellow House) provide temporary lodging to as many as 60 families each night while their children undergo vital medical care. The family Suites inside our Longfellow House, allow us to serve immuno-suppressed children and their families (i.e. organ transplants and bone marrow transplants). Both Houses offer a warm and welcoming place to sleep, as well as full kitchen facilities, laundry facilities, living rooms and recreation areas to provide a homey environment where families may relax away from the stresses of the hospital and meet other families experiencing similar crises.